Sign in to follow this  

anti-vibration

hey TT'ers I was looking to buy a pair of anti-vibration handlebar clamps but, the ones I've seen are made for "that brand" top triple clamp. :ride: i don't know the brand of mine. All I know is the holes it goes into are 4" a part. If you guys know what would work please post back. :thumbsup: Thank You

hey TT'ers I was looking to buy a pair of anti-vibration handlebar clamps but, the ones I've seen are made for "that brand" top triple clamp. :ride: i don't know the brand of mine. All I know is the holes it goes into are 4" a part. If you guys know what would work please post back. :thumbsup: Thank You

I am running Renthal Fatbar mounts with the cushion cones and Pro-Taper bars on stock Honda clamps. I don't think it matters what brand of clamps you decide to use unless you want the one piece style, then the holes may not line up. Call the manufacture of the clamps and ask them for the specs. on the hole/mount position and or give them your dimensions from your current setup.

I am using the Renthal clamps because they were half the price of the Pro-Taper mounts. Do a little price shopping at the TT store, there is a big difference in price with some of the units.