Sign in to follow this  

80, 85, 125??

Yea, Im getting a 2stroke and I dont know what to get... :thumbsup:

I am flat-footed on the rm80, my ankles dont touch on the rm85, about the same with the 85L, and the 125 I would have to lean it against the house or someting to kick it.

So my Question is what to get. I am 5'5" amd 130 lbs. I am in the middle of a growth spurt and I will soon be taller. I have a kx 125 and I "modified" a side stand for it so I could kick it or stop on the trail easier.

Give your input and Ill be thinking what to do.

Well if you already have a kx 125, and your in the middle of a growth spurt, why would you even think about an 80 or 85? :thumbsup:

I would get an rm85 or rm85L im 5'5 5'6 120 pds stock suspension works for all my track riding there both great bikes i love them.

125 for sure...ive been riding 125s since i was 13..i had to lean up against stuff when i first started and i fell over alot trying to start it haha, but once your moving you wont even notice..and of course you'll grow into it :thumbsup:

Dude....Im was only 5'2" when i got my 125 and i just struggled a lot...but its no too bad

the yz125 from 96 to 01 is a bit lower than average. It's a great bike too.

man u ****ed iam 5 foot 1 and iam flat on 85 i own a 100 tippy towed and iam getting a rm 125 aim going to lower it though and it will be great dont evne think of not getting the 125 o ya u must be smoking sumthing cuz ricky charmicheal is 5;6 and is riding a 450 u retard or maybe u cant kick the big bikes cuz i kick my friend 450 and take that foir a rip and i love the power going off jumps so get the 125

go with an 85L and get factory connections suspension for it, im 5' 9" and it fits me perfect

ok ur retarded if ur not getting the 125 cuz yes u may fit the 85 but if u already own a kx 125 ur going to outgorwpower when u get it u better off maybe looking a at a rm 125 or move up to a rm 250 cuz ur going to be bored of the power thenu ur going to sell it cuz its a gay lil bike and it usless so get something thats going to last ya cuz unlees ur made of money uu dont buty something that wont last o ya ricky charmicheal is 5 foot6 130-140 pounds and is ona 450 and i am iam on rm 100 at 5 foot 1 and touch tippy toe

and if ur ur that tall uts a usless just my opinion