Sign in to follow this  

Todays ride

So I went riding today, I know I said I might get some pictures and video but I forgot the camera! :ride:

So I'll give you some of the highlights.

1: I whipped the table top (on accident of course, but I fooled every one :ride:)

2: I finally got the courage to hit the 2 big doubles

3: I almost cleared the 1st double

4: I cleared the 2nd double, but I almost went over the bars :cry:

5: I hit every single jump at the track

6: I went through the whoops faster than ever :thumbsup:

7: I hit the smaller jumps easier now

8: I learned how to do the table better (pin it!)

swweeeettt, there's nothing like realizing you're getting better.. sometimes it just comes with time and practice. i need more time on a track :thumbsup:

Thanks, I got a little discouraged because I saw this guy on a RM85 clearing the two doubles like nothing. So I stopped and talked to him, he was a pretty cool kid. I asked him how long he has been riding and he said about 8 years. So I don't feel discouraged at all, I have been riding for 1 year and I am doing the same stuff he is on a 125. I say that is pretty good. Anyways, I'll try to get pics next time. BTW the reason I couldn't clear the 1st big double is because the jump has almost no lip at all, the other double has enough lip to throw you over but the first one is long with practically no lip. Is there a secret to those kind of jumps?

Thanks for all the help and support guys.

[Abandoned]

Important rule to remember..........jumping the big double will gain you about 1-2 seconds on the track. Not clearing the big double will set you back six months, with broken bones and a big hospital bill.

Yeah, I'll remember that. I hope I do good on my first race. I felt kind of discouraged because my dad was hitting the 2nd double way better than me. But he was on a YZ250.