Sign in to follow this  

friends second time riding on his crf150

LOL damn hes doing good, he must be good on a bmx bike or just the kid who goes for anything and breaks both his legs in like 2 weeks.

:cry: My space is ****ing gay , it wont play the dam video even thou i have the god dam flash player. :ride::thumbsup:

Yeah i had to upgrade it to nine worked for me after that, but u have to close the internet once u start downloaded or it wont work.

:cry: My space is ****ing gay , it wont play the dam video even thou i have the god dam flash player. :ride::thumbsup:

calm down, its not the end of the world...

I'm guessing this is a joke? I know Jason rides with you guy's and I thought I seen pictures of that kid on a YZF before???

Anyways, if it is his first time he looks good, looks like he's leaning too far forward off the jumps though, but what the hell do I know.

Vids worked here.

Tell your friend to keep at it. I bet he wants a bigger bike soon.

I'm guessing this is a joke? I know Jason rides with you guy's and I thought I seen pictures of that kid on a YZF before???

Anyways, if it is his first time he looks good, looks like he's leaning too far forward off the jumps though, but what the hell do I know.

the kid that rides the yzf is me

That's our buddy Derek.