Sign in to follow this  

Factory Connection vs Pro Action suspention

I want to get my suspension redone on an 05 250F but I'm not sure which company is better. I not sure if Factory connection is worth the extra money. I ride hare scrambles, I'm a top 5 B rider. Any comments would help before I spend my life savings.

My uncle swears by Pro-Action on his '02CRF450. I have Bumpsticks on my RM-Z450 and I like it so far. There is also Fastmann who I hear is awesome as well.

I dont know much about hare scrambles, but i know TONS of local MX riders use Pro Action and swear by it. I just recently had mine rebuilt by Pro Action, and without adjustment, it seems to track a little better. Whatever you get done by P.A. or F.C., it wont be perfect when you get it back, You'll still need to tweek it a little. If i remember correctly, i believe people set compression all the way to soft for woods. If i were you, go on the suspension forum and look. There was a guy that recently talking about his setup for woods. Hope this helps..good luck

I've got an '05 WR250F with Factory Connection stuff under it. The best I have ever had. I race Hare Scrambles here in the South with roots and such. And I have had Pro Action before, although it was on a YZ 400.

get the pro action susupension, and put the medium valves in,(unless your gonna keep the bike for a while put the goldvalves in) then put new oil, and nitrogen in your shock and forks, grease everything real good and your bike will feel real nice.

I want to get my suspension redone on an 05 250F but I'm not sure which company is better. I not sure if Factory connection is worth the extra money. I ride hare scrambles, I'm a top 5 B rider. Any comments would help before I spend my life savings.

I would reccomend FC as they have developed an excellent setup through their GNCC sponsorship. Nothing against PA though. Call both and feel them out!