Sign in to follow this  

New Bike

Buddy, Ganster+mx= does not mix.

you seriously need to get yer shit straight, this isn't "gangster" it's whiteboy shit bro, turn on the T.V. or better yet..just look outside the window, walk around and you'll see exactly what i'm saying dude

dont know bout where you live but if someone wears a rag, and tchicks the deuce here, there considered wanna be gangsters. still nice bike.

dont know bout where you live but if someone wears a rag, and tchicks the deuce here, there considered wanna be gangsters. still nice bike.

:ride::thumbsup:

Take your do-rag off and get some full fenders for that bike. Am I the only one who thinks of the movie Malibu's Most wanted when i see that picture? Nice bike. Learn how to speak English.

New 03 CR: $3000

New napkin: $5

Bill for having napkin dry cleaned and pressed: $3

Posting pic of yourself with new CR and napkin on TT: Altogether now... Priceless! :thumbsup:

Hahaha!!! Any one notice on lower number plate were it bolts on to the sub frame there's a fist there... hmmm Black power! lol and buddy most white people don't dress up all ghetto ' gangster ' now days and when they do and show it off hard core in a pic - you look plain stupid and considering the "hood" you live in looks pretty bad ass to. But hey good luck with the bike and its really nice.

And take off the black power sticker...... thanks

i didn't put that on it, and no it's not a black power symbol thank you very much

and this isn't 'ghetto gangster' at all, havent you seen the entire Mulisha troop? i'm not saying i'm influenced by them, actually the only rider in the troop that like is Stenberg..this 'whiteboy' shit is a southern cali thing, want to see more? SRH.com, go under riders/music..suburbannoizerecords.com

WHITE shit

Dat bike's duh schizzle!!!

look at at me guys.... iam a freestyler from "so cal". ive got the freestyle bike and i look just like the guys on SRH.com. news break kid..... your a poser not a freestyle rider.

HAHAHA the term "&%$#@!" comes to mind....

Dude, what happened? You saw FMX and saw it was cool and twitch stoned all the time riding going man I could be him, the mulisha is the shit, deegans awesome...

Go huck Reche Canyon on that show bike, I won't go to your funeral.

Welcome to the biggest, closest, most bad ass family on the planet!

look at at me guys.... iam a freestyler from "so cal". ive got the freestyle bike and i look just like the guys on SRH.com. news break kid..... your a poser not a freestyle rider.

and your a straight up &%$#@! who knows nothing, do you know me? NO have you seen me ride? NO, exactly so shut the **** up and stay in yer place son

and did i say i look like the dudes from the site? nah, this other dude started talking shit on the 'style' because he's not used to it, hasn't seen it before so of course he's gonna bag on it, i'm giving him examples bro..stick it up yer ass

HAHAHA the term "&%$#@!" comes to mind....

Dude, what happened? You saw FMX and saw it was cool and twitch stoned all the time riding going man I could be him, the mulisha is the shit, deegans awesome...

Go huck Reche Canyon on that show bike, I won't go to your funeral.

Welcome to the biggest, closest, most bad ass family on the planet!

&%$#@! = white &%$#@!/wannabe &%$#@!, ok look, BLACK people are the FARTHEST ****ing thing from my style, i'll say it straight up..**** black bullshit, no i'm not a rascist, i'm cool with a few black dudes actually, so you can stick that opinion back up yer ass too, thanks

&%$#@! = white &%$#@!/wannabe &%$#@!, ok look, BLACK people are the FARTHEST ****ing thing from my style, i'll say it straight up..**** black bullshit, no i'm not a rascist, i'm cool with a few black dudes actually, so you can stick that opinion back up yer ass too, thanks

I like the way you dress,and your silly little freestyle bike.You remind me of the boy I made do my laundry in prison.

Alright baby one.

Can you even see with that rag on your face?

Get some new fenders, nothing looks goofier then cut fenders.

Nice bike, though.