Sign in to follow this  

loudest pipe

I really don't understand the whole thing,but if you insist the t-4 is WAY loud!!

Now if you want a performer then the white bro's is a good choice!

The hot mod right now is to totally saw off your silencer just past the rear brake reservoir. That silencer doesn't do anything but hold the engine back. Another good mad is to cut both sides of the air box off so that baby can inhale. Don't forget the black plastic.

Loud Pipes Save Lives!

White bros carbon pro is just stupid loud. Silly albertan, they love loud bikes and diesel trucks there. I know because I was born and raised there!

• Like 1

:thumbsup: The TI-4 is stupid loud. It's louder than my Harley.

You want a crazy loud pipe with crazy power? I'm running a Briggs & Stratton rototiller pipe on my bike, it adds 15HP down low and 40HP through the mid range and up on top. In fact the acceleration is so crazy I had to duct tape my hands to the grips to keep from falling off.

One time I took the muffler off my bike and tore ass around the trailer park with just the headpipe on. It was SUPER RAD!!! If you had the choke on it would shoot flames! It sucked though because I melted my flip-flop, but it was worth it. :thumbsup:

Hands down that Dirt Track Pipe. The one you can put a softball down the end.

You mean the Jemco pipe? The one that looks like a 4 year old made out of some mangled pipe from the junkyard?

You mean the Jemco pipe? The one that looks like a 4 year old made out of some mangled pipe from the junkyard?

Yerp. BTW - TFB has one for an 04. He's only been trying to sell it for 3 years now. Those pipes crack me up. Mild steel with the bird shittiest MIG welds you've ever seen!

Yeah, zoomie style!

heck yeah, us redneck can't afford those fancy pipes soo we engineer are own.

heck yeah, us redneck can't afford those fancy pipes soo we engineer are own.

Uhhhh, "us" is plural so "redneck" should be "rednecks" and it should read "OUR own" not "are own". :thumbsup: