Sign in to follow this  

Swing arms

how good are the .50 caliber swing arms? They are selling one, 3 inches longer and up to 4 inches higher with a 800 lbs shock and you get the chain and extened brake lever! for around 550 dollars.

sorry to bust your bubble, but i heard the worst things about 50 caliber, biggest pieces of junk ever, break easily, and are pos.(hah, bust your buble, i havent said that for like 8 years............lol)

how good are the .50 caliber swing arms? They are selling one, 3 inches longer and up to 4 inches higher with a 800 lbs shock and you get the chain and extened brake lever! for around 550 dollars.

i bought a swingarm off ebay that turned out to be a 50 caliber swingarm. its nice, i like it. the brake extender needed to be welded on because the thread was off on one end but no biggy. i havent had any problems - for that setup i think 550 is too much. u dont need an 800 lb shock - i guess it depends on how the swingarm looks got any pics or the site?

dont get your hopes up, your bound for dissapointment.

your looking at a bigbike style swingarm and you WILL need a 800lb spring.

over 500$ is a complete ripoff!

You would be better off getting the staggs mono arm and shock. I have been riding mine quite a while and haven't had any problems w/ either. I did bend a frame from them but they sent me a new one.

And you do know that you can't run the mono arm on a stock style frame w/o an adaptor right?

Everybody talks junk about 50 cal b/c there have been so many horror stories about their products. Shocks breaking in half and swingarms too.

$219 for the swingarm and adaptor https://s.p6.hostingprod.com/@www.staggsminis.com/ssl/store/product_info.php?cPath=39_38_24&products_id=35&osCsid=a7bb5015bd153176c5771de977f0a607

$159 for the mono shock https://s.p6.hostingprod.com/@www.staggsminis.com/ssl/store/product_info.php?cPath=39_38_23&products_id=60&osCsid=a7bb5015bd153176c5771de977f0a607

save your money. Ive seen a 75lb 8 year old destroy his at the local track. There are sooo many other options with better quality.

just ave your money and get a good quality swinger. billetware, Two. bros, BBR, sano..................