Sign in to follow this  

MX Cruise night

Anyone planning on going to this? I just may go, Walton give aways sure do sound sweet! I know from going there in the past with the streetbike, there are tons of bikes, babes, and door prizes! Let's go! :ride::thumbsup:

Ooops! I must be getting old or something like that! Kitchener Motorcycle Night

The largest weekly gathering of motorcycle enthusiasts. Held every Tuesday evening at Zeke's Feed and Fuel Restaurant, Kitchener Ontario. Throughout the summer months there will be many special events including the popular "Motocross Evening" Tuesday August 8.

All area CMRC Motocross riders and supporters are welcome to come out and display their motocross bikes and hardware. This is one of the biggest events of the year and the crowd enjoys meeting the young riders and viewing the many displays. Prizes and Walton Transcan giveaways.

I'll go which cha...

I'll polish up the cain and the dome. See if I can get me some strange.

I'm back boyz!

Hold on to those sticky grips and duck well behind your shiny helmet bills cuz i'm a cummin a roostin. Ya, I might have gained 20-30lbs since we last road but mentally I've been showing RC my butt patch. :thumbsup:

Dude, if it don't cool down a tad I might have to stay close to the pool.

sat at the dunes I over heated ...almost passed out ...heat waves suck!

:thumbsup: well c'mon down to the dunes Thursday night and we will see what you got ...bet ya $1 you dont clear the finish liner :cry: ....then you can go back to your little 30fter's,,, :ride:

:thumbsup: well c'mon down to the dunes Thursday night and we will see what you got ...bet ya $1 you dont clear the finish liner :cry: ....then you can go back to your little 30fter's,,, :ride:

I'm so there!!! (with camera and cain and Depends and T3's) but I got a shiny loonie on Killer. Come-on Killer, 4th pinned.

:ride: well c'mon down to the dunes Thursday night and we will see what you got ...bet ya $1 you dont clear the finish liner :ride: ....then you can go back to your little 30fter's,,, :ride:

Ya, I know, your the best, I admit defeat, I am your humble servant, please sir teach me how to jump so far, then sir please kiss my :cry::crazy::thumbsup:

Ok I'm not coming anymore. And I'm definitely not bringing my camera.