Sign in to follow this  

After market slip on exhaust. Need Help

I need to replace my muffler on my CRF 450, I have a huge dent in it from a crash. What is the best slip on out there for the price? I have been looking at BIG GUN, FMF, White Brothers. I don't want to mess with the jetting if I don't have to. Thanks N2BLUE (but recently switched to Red.)

Posted this previously but thought I would get more responces.

I need to replace my muffler on my CRF 450, I have a huge dent in it from a crash. What is the best slip on out there for the price? I have been looking at BIG GUN, FMF, White Brothers. I don't want to mess with the jetting if I don't have to. Thanks N2BLUE (but recently switched to Red.)

What about a PC T-4, I definitely gained better throttle response throughout the ranges. :thumbsup:

I have a '04 CHM SM-1 SS(six uses)complete system with never used silencer insert(96dbs)$300 shipped. $475 value 501-258-4339

my friend just in stalled the FMF Q2..he absolutely loves it....it's quite and the power comes on smooth.....

The best muffler for the price is a stock muffler from ebay. I've seen them go for as little as $20 for a nice one.