Sign in to follow this  

TTR Key Switch

Has anyone removed the key switch from their TTR and interested in selling it? I'd like to put one on our 125.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the LE key switch has four wires (two circuits). In the off position, one circuit grounds the kill switch to keep it from starting with either the e-start or kick start. The second circuit is open, when off, to interrupt power to the e-start. The switch does not actually turn anything on.

If the switch is removed, all you have to do is connect the two wires together for the starter and leave the other two disconnected.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the LE key switch has four wires (two circuits). In the off position, one circuit grounds the kill switch to keep it from starting with either the e-start or kick start. The second circuit is open, when off, to interrupt power to the e-start. The switch does not actually turn anything on.

If the switch is removed, all you have to do is connect the two wires together for the starter and leave the other two disconnected.

I think you got it :thumbsup: