Sign in to follow this  

Lets go riding

Anybody in the Sacramento area want to go riding Saturday Morning at Prairie City???? We can meet up a around 8 or 9

Anybody in the Sacramento area want to go riding Saturday Morning at Prairie City???? We can meet up a around 8 or 9

Being short on time this weekend I actually might be at PC at 8 am. Silver Chevy 4 door, Honda 230. Might have the kid with me if he gets his throttle cable fixed.

Cool maybe we will see each other over there...I have a yz 400 with the number 26 on it...I usually stay on the practice track most of the day the one next to the atv track because I am usually riding solo and it gets boring riding in the back alone....I will keep an eye out for you hopefully you will do the same...

Cool maybe we will see each other over there...I have a yz 400 with the number 26 on it...I usually stay on the practice track most of the day the one next to the atv track because I am usually riding solo and it gets boring riding in the back alone....I will keep an eye out for you hopefully you will do the same...

Oh that was you I was talking to before I left. We shouild have gone out and hit the trails a lil bit before you got ousted.