Sign in to follow this  

Husky 2009 Pictures

that engine just looks wierd. i dont think i've EVER seen a cylinder that short... must have an incredibly short stroke!

it's suck to break a fender. they'd be like cha ching cha ching oh and you want this for it to cha ching cha ching cha ching

I thought the add on looking oil tube was cheesy. One good rock roostin and engine failure in the middle no where.

If they already have this bike...why wouldnt they just sell those and not the 07's....I think ill be going to the husky dealership in 2009 :thumbsup:

If they already have this bike...why wouldnt they just sell those and not the 07's....I think ill be going to the husky dealership in 2009 :thumbsup:

Its called Reaserch and Development, you would not be a happy camper if they sold you a product that had not been tested and refined

I thought the add on looking oil tube was cheesy. One good rock roostin and engine failure in the middle no where.

Yet Yamaha did that for many years on many models and you never hear of a failure. All the 04-07 Huskys also have this external line without issue.

Even though I have never owned a Husky, I have always liked the way they looked. :thumbsup:

Not a big fan of all black, or the super small # plates. Other wise it looks pretty cool. I think they should bring the electric start back.

It's called a Mule!

The real one won't look anything like the developement mule.

They're just trying to see how much weight they can take off of it.

HuskyRips

this is a full on prototype test mule. The production version will be very smooth like the 07's.

this one has hand made everything, bodywork, aluminum tank, frame, CNC motor, etc. That stuff on the front where the plate should be is most likely data acquisition stuff.

Full production versions should look something like this...

tc250_1.jpg