Sign in to follow this  

Friday or Saturday

i say you go to BD on fri. and the Landing on sun......lol

better yet...scratch The Landing on sun. and come race Sleepy!

Work on Friday :cry:

Blue Diamond on Saturday (Blue Explorer Sport Trac) :ride:

Coors lites on Sunday :thumbsup:

Darryl

hey Darryl....I may be at BD on saturday as well. I have the silver berch sport trac.

maybe see you guys there.

junior

i say you go to BD on fri. and the Landing on sun......lol

better yet...scratch The Landing on sun. and come race Sleepy!

I would but The Landing is only 50 miles from me and I dont get off work till 11 on Friday(Today) and Cory comes back Sat from vacation and wants to practice at BD before the next race there in 9 days. So it works out best MY WAY. And besides I just did a bunch of changes to the bike, Pro Circuit Rear Linkage, Went from a 49 to a 47 rear sprocket, Put in a JD Power Up Jet kit and got new MS3 Shoes so I am better to judge my changes at The Landing because Cory and I ride there every other weekend.

I don't think BD will be open tomorrow. I called around 4:30pm today and they were closed and got nailed with rain.

Keep your fingers crossed for Sunday.

They MIGHT be open...i called this morning and they said they got an inch and a half of rain......hoping they will be open! He said more storms were to roll thru but we will see!

Supposedly the last of the storms have already rolled through. Forecast is saying Sunny tomorrow and possible isolated t-storm on Sunday afternoon. Im supposed to be heading to BD on Sunday with a few people. After being washed out last weekend, I really want to get on the track. I really hope they get that track in order and open this weekend.

I went to The Landing on Friday and was the only one there. Had the track all to mself. Its was quite nice, A bit boring but deff not a bad thing. Hope BD stays open for Sunday because I know Thump353 wants to ride pretty bad since not riding in 3 weeks(Last Landing Race) So hope the weather holds up.

NoFear, did they say what kind of shape the back track is in?

junior

thanks. I am going to head down today to get some seat time. I haven't been on the bike since the beginning of June.

Junior

Blue Diamond was good today. They didn't open the Motocross Track until 1130 but since I didn't get there until 1115 it worked out great for Thump353 and I. Track was very rutted and got Very rough after only 2 hrs. But all in all it wasn't a bad day. They did what they could with what they had to get the track in a worthy condition.

Blue Diamond was good today. They didn't open the Motocross Track until 1130 but since I didn't get there until 1115 it worked out great for Thump353 and I. Track was very rutted and got Very rough after only 2 hrs. But all in all it wasn't a bad day. They did what they could with what they had to get the track in a worthy condition.

We had a great time at BD today. It was def hot out there so we were taking a riduculous amount of water breaks. Main track def got some deep ruts going, but when doesnt it?

They have all the machinery in the world and it just sits there!They have the oppurtunity to make that track one of the most popular tracks on the east coast.Yet they are lucky to even get 50 riders on a weekend day,our sport is in trouble ,tracks closing etc.Yet BD is under par,the layout is undesireable,overwatered,and just not kept up like it should. They can have that place hoppin',well I am sure riders who have been there see what I am talking about.

They have all the machinery in the world and it just sits there!They have the oppurtunity to make that track one of the most popular tracks on the east coast.Yet they are lucky to even get 50 riders on a weekend day,our sport is in trouble ,tracks closing etc.Yet BD is under par,the layout is undesireable,overwatered,and just not kept up like it should. They can have that place hoppin',well I am sure riders who have been there see what I am talking about.

yea they never keep it in good shape for practice days but when race days come around the track is in perfect condition :thumbsup: