Sign in to follow this  

Take a second and lift up this down rider!

From an email we recieved:

Name: Kathy McBride

Comments: I'm trying to get the word around about my friends son, Kyle Greenwalt.

He's been riding and racing motocross since he was 5 years old and he loves the sport. He turned 13 on April 17th and got a new bike. Well he took a jump and the rear tire stuck. He flipped over and I think he landed on his head. They rushed him to the hospital and he had surgery on C3 - 5 to stablize. He's been in Magee Rehab hospital for a couple of weeks and he's working very hard at his therapy in the hopes of getting some mobility back. Right now he's in a motorized wheelchair and he's working very very hard.

I know that he would be thrilled if you could post an encouraging message on his whiteboard...

http://www.bretonconsultants.com/Kyle/wwwboard.shtml

I know Kyle would appreciate some good

words from your riders. If there's anything you can do, please let me know. The kid could really use some encouragement. You can mail him a letter at:

Kyle Greenwalt

Magee Rehabilitation Hospital

1513 Race Street

Philadelphia, PA 19102-1177

Thanks so much

Kathy McBride

Friend of the family

Kyle has had a tough run for sure - we've been following his condition and posting updates over at RiderDown.org since his crash. He has come a long way but still has a tough road ahead - keep sending your thoughts and prayers!

Miracles Happen!

BV

Thanks for this post! I left Kyle a message of encouragement and I would ask those that read this post to do the same.

As Tatonka said, "miracles do happen" - I pray that this be one of them.

Kyle will be in our thoughts and prayers and wishing him a full recovery.