Sign in to follow this  

Godspeed Paul Orlandi

Paul Orlandi what a great guy. If you have been around Supermoto from the start you new who he was. Here was a guy who in mid 50's racing in the pro class and doing great if he was feeling on that day look out. One race that stood out was in 2003 at Cycle World show at San Mateo fairgrounds. They had a Dash for cash with a BIG payout with everybody there. Steve Drew, Pucho, Yarro and everybody else and Paul put it to them took all the money. He was one hard guy to pass and would NEVER give an inch. There are many storys like this one.......He will be missed!

http://www.theunion.com/article/20060722/OBITUARIES/107220169

I have had been lucky enough to know Paul over the last several years, He was truly a great guy,who loved motorcycles as much as life itself. It is very sad that he had to leave us early, he will be sorely missed.

iv never met, or heard of him but sounds like a hell of a guy. GODSSPEED, and thanks paul. i think i can speak on behalf of evryone in supermoto :thumbsup:

The guy was a mad dog. People told me he was dieing of cancer but he showed up at a race at Grange (Maybe his last race), I think it was back in April and went out and won the Vet 45 class.

The guy had some nutsack. I think he raced everything from supermoto to motocross to road racing and speedway.

GS Orlandi