Sign in to follow this  

helmet donut (davi millsaps)

That looks home-made to me.

Find some 80's Bad Boy Club fabric leftovers, some pipe insulation, and somebody that knows how to sew and you're all set!

theres a bunch of different ones ive seen people with. im not looking for that particular color just the same type thing. ive seem a few colors and a checkered one.

I don't know any other place to get one than at MTF. :thumbsup:

You can make one if you get an adams round neck roll and ziptie it to your helmet but i've been lookin all over too. Can't seem to find any of the covers for them.

Have you tried Krispy Kreme? :ride:

Haha very funny :thumbsup:

Seriously though, does anyone else know where to get one or have one they want to sell?

The search feature is current disabled. I'd like to know how he attaches the roll to the helmet. I see the zipties but is there a hole drilled or something?

...I'd like to know how he attaches the roll to the helmet. I see the zipties but is there a hole drilled or something?
I have heard that Davi drills a few holes around the rim of all his helmets in order to attach the "donut".

i e-mailed mtf about the topic but they haven't replyed

Same here. asked them to put some up on the online store.

i have heard some1 say that there is a company somewhere in the west/southwest that makes them? :thumbsup: i dunno.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :ride:

i emailed evs which is one of Davi's sponsers and asked them if they could make/sell them. i told them many people would buy it. :thumbsup:

Won't the shoulder pads on a chest protector do the same thing? When I have my chest protector on, and I turn my head side to side, I hit the shoulder pads. I guess a doughnut and no chest protector is better than nothing at all. :thumbsup:

Won't the shoulder pads on a chest protector do the same thing? When I have my chest protector on, and I turn my head side to side, I hit the shoulder pads. I guess a doughnut and no chest protector is better than nothing at all. :thumbsup:

it makes less room between the helmet and neck or chestprotector and the less room won't let the helmet hit as hard, the donut also helps to cushion the helmet on your neck.