Sign in to follow this  

Any pit bke tracks in the socal area??

Theres a place off PCH/Slater st in huntington beach in the wetland area,they filmed some parts for 50 nuts 2 there, theres tons of jumps, big small, etc etc...they dont care if you ride 5o's there...

u can go to sheep hills off of victoria st/brookhurst behind the carls jr next to the river bed, its a massive place for bmx too...but people take 50's...another spot they filmed 50 nuts 2 at...ive been riding there for like 10 years and its pretty awsome, theres always pro bmx guys there everytime we go, pretty famous place

If any one knows of any good places with jumps let me know...

Thanks, Mxrider

real tracks not free riding , racetown in adelanto ( adagetto ) in hesperia is competitve edge,elsinore in well elsinore,starwest in peris, i've heard lacr now has a pitbike track running too,chulla creek in hemet and i think i missed some too.

Theres a place off PCH/Slater st in huntington beach in the wetland area,they filmed some parts for 50 nuts 2 there, theres tons of jumps, big small, etc etc...they dont care if you ride 5o's there...

u can go to sheep hills off of victoria st/brookhurst behind the carls jr next to the river bed, its a massive place for bmx too...but people take 50's...another spot they filmed 50 nuts 2 at...ive been riding there for like 10 years and its pretty awsome, theres always pro bmx guys there everytime we go, pretty famous place

are you kidding?

i live 2 minutes from there. they will give you a ticket and tow your bike. dont go there. Unless you want to chance it.

I believe that the Antelope valley fairgrounds/lancaster-palmdale has a mini track and del mar...I am sure there are others plus there are alot of guys that live out in the desert areas that have mini tracks at or by their houses that you can ride as well...

sadly del mar is but once a year .

the fair grounds track i think is gone or never opened or?? but la county raceway is open near palmdale .

are you kidding?

i live 2 minutes from there. they will give you a ticket and tow your bike. dont go there. Unless you want to chance it.

i ride there everyweekend...noone cares, the people who live in the houses smile and wave, sometimes even watch

All the big stuff at slater was flattened,there is still some jumps buy the houses but they will call the cops on you.