price crf230?

Unfortunately, $2800 is probably on the high end of what you would get. Our local dealer is selling them at $2995 as well and it is very common across the country. It all depends if your local dealer targets volume or margin. Sounds like your dealer was targeting margin or figured he didn't have to budged too much during the negoiations with you. For you as a seller, its probably worth $3000, however, you cannot expect a potential buyer to pay $3,000 for a used one when you can get a new one for that. An item is always worth more to the one selling it than it is to the one buying it. There is always a better deal out there from a buyers stand point. Checking out Ebay, the prices very rarely get over $2500. I have over $5K stuck in mine and I probably couldn't get over $3K for it. Ebeck stated it best when he was asked why invest so much money in a bike? Because I can............ Good luck in whatever you choose with your 230.

what are you talking about buy a new one i still have over a year on the warrenty

You do realize that your warranty is complete garbage with all your claimed mods. When Honda sees those mods, the warranty will not be valid. You do anything to mod or change the way the bike performs there gonna tell you whatever got wrecked was because of your mods plain and simple. When your bike needs fixing don't rely on the warranty.