Sign in to follow this  

Whos racing Winchester Regional?

My friends are trying to get me there. I'm on the fence about it but I heard its a good time. I dont race competitively anymore, just for fun now. (at least thats what I tell everyone)

My friends are trying to get me there. I'm on the fence about it but I heard its a good time. I dont race competitively anymore, just for fun now. (at least thats what I tell everyone)

Haha where abouts are you from? The Regional is an awesome time and you can get alot of money with contingency no matter which class you ride :thumbsup:

il be going it was a great time last year, i only watched tho, the night life is awesome there pit bike races on winchesters supercross track is awesome under the lights acomadations are great and the track amazing.

I agree. Where are you from / what class do you ride?

monson, MA il be doing youth C and 125c

il be rep'in WSP also

haha Tyler Naughton #837 on the Yami 250F. I saw u at WSP yesterday, im the one they had to black flag the race for.. It sucked, I couldn't remember anything

oh yea i remeber second moto of youth C i think right, i was bummed i had the holeshot, but second start i had a second place holeshot right behind Phill Kam 863 who checked out both races.