Sign in to follow this  

No this is why Knight is the world champ!!!

I seen somewhere that in his free time all he does is ride trials bikes ..

:ride::cry::ride:

BIG Freakin Deal!!!!!!!!!!

Am I supposed to be impressed The Brit can ride a bike like all of us know how to. He thinks he is showing off, he is just wasting energy that he could use to better himself. I don't see what the big deal is with Salminen and Knight. I passed Juha in a GNCC race deep in the woods and the only reason he got back around was I wrecked and Barry Hawk ran me over.

Knight is alright, but no better than an average Pro rider. :ride::thumbsup::ride::crazy:

I could take hin to school and I'll be gunning for him next year at the GNCC's :busted::busted::busted: .

Am I supposed to be impressed The Brit can ride a bike like all of us know how to. He thinks he is showing off, he is just wasting energy that he could use to better himself. I don't see what the big deal is with Salminen and Knight. I passed Juha in a GNCC race deep in the woods and the only reason he got back around was I wrecked and Barry Hawk ran me over.

Knight is alright, but no better than an average Pro rider. :ride::thumbsup::ride::crazy:

I could take hin to school and I'll be gunning for him next year at the GNCC's :busted::busted::busted: .

I just watched a vid of him, not you. I watched him win LMS in Texas impressively last year on TV...Again, it wasn't you. I've seen countless vids of him riding (in front) Sorry sir. again it wasn't you. So to answer you're question: For us non-pros. It's great to watch, or as you put it. A big deal.

I'll take a chance and assume you're a seasoned off-roader with some skills that got burned a few times, but to knock the guy for just doing what he gets paid to do is pretty retarded at best.

Enjoy yourself a big'ol slice of humble pie and impress me with some knowledge, not some "I'm as good as him" boo hoo bullshit.

LOL! you keep tellin yourself that buddy everyone's gotta have dreams

If your soo good ? How come salminen has dominated this year ?

In your dreams :ride::eek::eek:

I'll be gunning for him next year at the GNCC's /QUOTE]

Ppffft...Yeah , Whatever Man Whatever...

for you to even say he is just like any other pro makes you a clown. the guy is in a class of his own, he rules plain and simple. go ride your unicycle, clown.

He thinks he is showing off, he is just wasting energy that he could use to better himself.

umm yeah he is probably showing off because he whooped everyones ass including yours so please stop talkin shit if u cant back it up with a championship.....or something...maybe a win over him???? :thumbsup:

Dude you must be high right now..... :ride:

It is plainly obvious that he is in fact goofing off, but having said that, the guys skills, including the trials like 180 front end swing on a 450/525 is amazing.

The other part of this, and more important to me, is the guy takes time to have fun and try and put on a show for the fans. To each their own...

The mods just needs to ban this guy, all he does is go from thread to thread talking $hit and belittling people for no reason

I could take hin to school and I'll be gunning for him next year at the GNCC's :busted::busted::ride: .

have u not seen the last man standing! :busted: