Sign in to follow this  

Rocket Hare Scramble 7-30

Unless they change it for a race I don't think it's over 5-6 miles if they throw in the mx track which they probably will. It's a little rocky in a couple spots, pretty tight and real narrow. More like single track through the woods. I doubt there will be much mud if there is a lot of rain because there are a lot of elevation changes throughout the loop. There is one downhill/uphill through a small stream that may cause a bottleneck but is not really a hard section or anything. The loop is more fun than hard but could probably wear you down pretty good after two hours. I would expect a lot of banging and bumping slower riders out of the way (especially if there is a big turnout) because there is not much room to pass. I've never raced a hs on it but have ridden it for fun a few times. Rocket is a great place.

ya it is about 5-6 miles. best track ive been to. they have everything! rocks, tight parts, decent hills, open parts. And there motcross track is awsum! i wish i didnt move from maryland!! there is nothing even close to rocket out this way!! GOOD LUCK!!

i dont think they race quads it is a mostly tight single track with preety steep hill climbs

i dont think they race quads it is a mostly tight single track with preety steep hill climbs

no they do race quads. i would make sure and call them first tho. they run most of the track but cut off the tight stuff