Sign in to follow this  

What classes can you run a TC 510 in motocross

You must have seen what Heinen's was selling them for too......

paul

4 stroke open, vet classes, any open but age restriceted class. I think thats it.

paul

. ................................... 71.gif

paul

I'll bite? What's Heinen's asking for the 06 TC 510s? On what class to race, Vet class will let you race a 510 I think. Steny

I'll bite? What's Heinen's asking for the 06 TC 510s? On what class to race, Vet class will let you race a 510 I think. Steny

Steny-

$4799. plus $299 to ship.

paul

Steny-

$4799. plus $299 to ship.

paul

That is a smokin deal! Dealers must want there left over Huskys gone before new ones arrive this September (or so I read). Thanks Paul. Steny :ride::thumbsup:

That is a smokin deal! Dealers must want there left over Huskys gone before new ones arrive this September (or so I read). Thanks Paul. Steny :cry::thumbsup:

Steny-

sure-

I'm going right by there in a couple of weeks on the way to my dad's place. If you like, I can pick yours up, break it in, then ship it on down there to you.... :ride:

paul

Heinens apparantly purchases there bikes new in the crates at auctions. these auctions are generally for damaged crates. Like scratched or scraped. They get them cheap and sell them cheap. Anyone else see their 125's on there for about 3k? I was going to get one but I bought a 250f from another seller on ebay. He seems to be buying them from Heinen and reselling them. That guys name is gregger*** I forget the last few digits. They are numbers I believe. Anyway something happened with the check we sent him we tried sending it overnight and it didnt make it on time and he knew we were in a rush to get it so he shipped the bike out with a faster shipping plan. It of course was more money for him to pay but he did it anyway. Awesome guy to deal with and I highly recommend him.

Great price! I almost got sick! I obviously paid more for mine but that is beside the point.

After you buy this fantistic bike (really), be ready to roll out more $ to set it up.

You will need:

JD jetting kit

Exhust gaurd

Fork revalve (Les or ACE)

New starter shaft (I'll bet money you'll snap the original)

New kick lever (original will break)

Ele. Start (get it installed while they are replacing your starter shaft)

Fasst Co. Flexx Bars (The only bar that I found that would eliminate the vibration)

Billet gas cap (original sucks)

New chain (original will be gone in a few rides)

This is all that I can think of for now.

My 510 is now ready to race.

Great price! I almost got sick! I obviously paid more for mine but that is beside the point.

After you buy this fantistic bike (really), be ready to roll out more $ to set it up.

You will need:

JD jetting kit

Exhust gaurd

Fork revalve (Les or ACE)

New starter shaft (I'll bet money you'll snap the original)

New kick lever (original will break)

Ele. Start (get it installed while they are replacing your starter shaft)

Fasst Co. Flexx Bars (The only bar that I found that would eliminate the vibration)

Billet gas cap (original sucks)

New chain (original will be gone in a few rides)

This is all that I can think of for now.

My 510 is now ready to race.

Oh, and let's not forget about the gearing change.