Sign in to follow this  

What is the right handlebar for me?

I want the handlebar with the least vibration. Also, I am a shorter rider who ride a 250 two stroke and when im leaning back threw the whoops I accidently sometimes give it a blip of throttle that tosses me back. So the question is, what bend comes back the furthest? Thanks :thumbsup:

Actually no, the windham bend is short with a lot of sweep. The Pro Taper Henry/Reed and Hawkins bends also have a lot of sweep.

I have the Pro Taper windham bend and they are one of the straightest bars out there. If you wanna alot of sweep try the RM HIGH bend....Those will get your wrists in all kinds of weird angles. I had these before the Windham bend and it definitely felt very awkward.

Actually no, the windham bend is short with a lot of sweep. The Pro Taper Henry/Reed and Hawkins bends also have a lot of sweep.

http://www.protaper.com/eastonbars.html Click on load chart at the bottom. Look for yourself the Windham bars are tall and do not have much sweep. I think you would like the cr high bend bars. They have a decent amount of sweep (pullback) and do not put your wrists at a funny angle. Very good bar overall.

for the vibration, ive heard good things about bar inserts, and if you want the bars closer cant you just slide the bar mounts back?

After looking at the chart I agree that the CR LOW bend seems to be right for me. Thanks for everyones help :thumbsup: