Sign in to follow this  

new pics of my 06

Sweet ride!

Some people will call you a poser with those graphics, but So Be it! :thumbsup: Your bike looks sick.

hows the pcs on that bike, im getting them on my 07

The Ti-4 duals work great. Very noticeable gains bottom and mid with a little more on top. It's a bit louder than stock, but it sounds much better. DEEPER! And it's well over a pound lighter than the stock system.

Thats The Sickest Crf 250 Ive Seen!! I Love Those Pipes!!!!!!!!!!

thanks man im not quite done yet you guys will just have to wait and see what is next

man i cant wait to but them on my 07, but how are the fmf 4.1 with maga bomb header

and how much did the pcs cost you?

I've heard the FMF 4.1 duals with a Megabomb header might add a little more top than the Ti-4's. Not sure about bottom and mid.

My Ti-4's were $899. And like I said before the bottom and mid gains are very impressive. I have no problem pulling 3rd in corners where I use to have to fan the clutch. In fact I bought a 52T sprocket, but never put it on after installing the pipes. It pulls 3rd sooo much better. The tokyomods carb also has a lot to do with that!!!

I've heard the FMF 4.1 duals with a Megabomb header might add a little more top than the Ti-4's. Not sure about bottom and mid.

My Ti-4's were $899. And like I said before the bottom and mid gains are very impressive. I have no problem pulling 3rd in corners where I use to have to fan the clutch. In fact I bought a 52T sprocket, but never put it on after installing the pipes. It pulls 3rd sooo much better. The tokyomods carb also has a lot to do with that!!!

thanks alot man, did you get ur ti-4 from a sponser