Sign in to follow this  

Lembo Lake ATV Campground

its not bad, the only reason i go there is cause i can make the trip in under an hour. but the thomaston dam is much better, and much cheaper. the guy at lembo charges 35 per rider and the dam is free, the trails at the dam are much better, but both places have their fair share of rocks. when are you thinking about going? maybe i can meet you up there.

i'm thinkin' tomorrow or sunday. Where is the dam? is it legal? do you need registration for NY? i'm from Jersey and dont want trouble with the law.

? i'm from Jersey and dont want trouble with the law.

You won't have any trouble with the law at Lembo. You'll just have trouble from every lowlife loser quad rider there, pelting your vehicle with rocks from doing doughnuts in the parking area.

Those asshats are just too friggin' stupid to take the stunts somewhere else. I went there once, saw that, and tried to get my money back from the owner when I immediately left. Almost ended in a fistfight.

The owner is a lowlife thieving scumbag, just like 75% of the quad riders there. I'd estimate about 25% of 'em were nice and took it out on the trails where they were supposed to. No problem with the motorcycle riders at all though. At least THEY had half a brain to hit the property they paid to ride on.

All that property, and these dolts insist on ONLY riding back and forth in the parking area, doing slides burnouts and doughnuts.

Never again baby, never again. :thumbsup: ANYWHERE is better than that shithole.

If you absolutely HAVE to go, park somewhere where there's no way any of these half-wits can nail your vehicle with rocks.

i went there once and sunk me bike in the lake. it is very rocky but not small ones, lots of bg ones that will make you fall if you hit one with the front tire. as for parking me and my dad parked be the lake next to some quad riders. one was on a raptor and the other a dirtbike. when i sunk it they were super helpful to get it back running. the only thing i don't like is that the trails go both ways so you have to watch out around corners.

You won't have any trouble with the law at Lembo. You'll just have trouble from every lowlife loser quad rider there, pelting your vehicle with rocks from doing doughnuts in the parking area.

Those asshats are just too friggin' stupid to take the stunts somewhere else. I went there once, saw that, and tried to get my money back from the owner when I immediately left. Almost ended in a fistfight.

The owner is a lowlife thieving scumbag, just like 75% of the quad riders there. I'd estimate about 25% of 'em were nice and took it out on the trails where they were supposed to. No problem with the motorcycle riders at all though. At least THEY had half a brain to hit the property they paid to ride on.

All that property, and these dolts insist on ONLY riding back and forth in the parking area, doing slides burnouts and doughnuts.

Never again baby, never again. :thumbsup: ANYWHERE is better than that shithole.

If you absolutely HAVE to go, park somewhere where there's no way any of these half-wits can nail your vehicle with rocks.

yeah that basically sums up the place. I went there once and I saw a kid no more then 6 or 7 riding a banshee unsupervised.

All you have to do is make a trip during the week. Me and my dad used to go there a lot on the weekend, but its too dangerous cause of how the trails cross eachother. We almost went head on with a pack of quads once. Anyway, if you go during the week you basically have the place to yourself, and if anyone shows up you wind up riding with them. Im making a trip up there sometime in August actually.

Funch-85 Racer,

Are you guys up for a weekday trip? 85 , ask your dad if he can go during the week and we can look at the forcast( no 95+humid days) and meet up one day soon.