Sign in to follow this  

Green/red Stickers????

What are they? i read all these forums saying you cant ride a bike without a green or red sticker. is it some kinda enviornmental restriction?

the green?red sticker thing is i think only here in california and if u live in Indiana you dont have to worry about it!

It's because California has ton's of emission laws, and is polluted to hell.

It's because California has ton's of emission laws, and is polluted to hell.

Only the greater LA area. pretty much everywhere else has good air. But the whole state has to follow the stupid law. Green sticker= ride all year, red sticker= you can't ride during the summer.

Any bike 2002 or older is automatically green sticker, any newer bike has to pass emissions. For this reason, 2004 and 2003 MXers are sometimes the same price as 2002s. Currently, the only green sticker MXers are the Husky TC four strokes.

Oh, and that's in state parks. You can ride a red sticker year round on your property, or a race track.

What are they? i read all these forums saying you cant ride a bike without a green or red sticker. is it some kinda enviornmental restriction?

Shucks you lucky east coast.... :ride::thumbsup:

I heard the green sticker gives you 5 extra hp. Or was that the green colored powerband?

Damn Mx can be so confussing at times.