Sign in to follow this  

hydrulic clutch (SP)

my brother has a Managua(SP) hydraulic clutch that he tried on his 01 yz250 and his 05 crf250

he hates the feel of it and recently i tried it on a friends bike and absolutely love the feel of it, he never uses it and i offered to buy it off of him, 200 bucks and its mine, so my question is, has anyone used them before, I'm gonna put it on a yz125 and was wondering if anyone has ever had any problems that i should be warned about, get at me :thumbsup:

i have only heard great things about the magura unit. it is a little more maintainance intensive since you have to bleed it from time to time, but they are definatly good pieces of equipment.

sweet, i dont mind bleeding it, im gunna start savein! the best part is, you can switch it from bike to bike!

Ide put one on a newer bike IMHO...but not anything 03 and older.

I see that my money is better spent on a new bike.

No wait, if you can switch it from bike to bike, ide get it, but keep it when you get a new bike!!!! Get it and keep it for years!!!

I put one on my 01 yz250 and loved it so much that I put one on my 05 250 there is never any fade and you never have to adjust.My Bud put on on his 02 KX250 and had to bleed it he went to the local KTM dealer and bught a bleed kit 20 minutes later it worked great.If you are a woods rider it will be your best friend and so will its cousin the FWW two must haves in my book. I payed 125 used from Ebay :thumbsup:

They're great, in fact I wont have another bike without one. I just wouldn't pay $200 for a used one. They cost that new.

where can i order a new hydraulic 'jack' clutch for my YZ 85. not rockymountain, not motosport, not chaparral. the Magurausa.com site says they make it for my bike i just can't find a place to get it...