Sign in to follow this  

Factory Connection for Huskys?

Has anyone used Factory Connection for a suspension revalve on their Huskys? We are very limited in Canada with tuners who have any experience working on Zoke forks and Sachs/Ohlins shocks.

I know I can ship my forks down south to LTR or ACE but the border is a real pain to deal with. Factory Connection has a CDN Division in Quebec that makes shipping pretty easy.

Thanks!

FC does great work IMHO. One of the best suspensions I ever tried was a FC off road suspension setup for a CRF450. It was excellent. I have no idea if they know what to do with the Husky stuff though. I would call them realizing they will tell you they can do it and reading between the lines. Ask lots of questions.

I sent my old 50mm Zokes to them. They came back very nice, awesome out in the woods.I would call them first to ask if they have ever worked on that brand before. :thumbsup:

I sent my old 50mm Zokes to them. They came back very nice, awesome out in the woods.I would call them first to ask if they have ever worked on that brand before. :thumbsup:

Since you sent your Zokes to them, didn't you answer the question? And how old can 50mm Zokes be? have they been made for many years?

Since you sent your Zokes to them, didn't you answer the question? And how old can 50mm Zokes be? have they been made for many years?

Old as in I got a new bike with different forks, sold 50mm forks, sorry for the confusion... :thumbsup: