Sign in to follow this  

Norcal riding this weekend with a red-sticker

OK guys, help me out here.

I ride a red-sticker bike and am looking to get out this Sunday for some trail riding. I live in the East Bay Area and want someplace that I can go that isn't too far away. I've been riding tracks the last few weekends but Sandhill is closed for the next month and it is going to be way to f-ing hot in Livermore to hit Clubmoto.

Any suggestions?

I was thinking Cow Mountain (never been) or Stonyford. Both are about 2.5 hours from me and allow red-sticker riding all year round.

I've read the red-sticker riding posting but its hard to tell how far most of those places are without researching the hell out of it.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

I will be riding Stonyford Sunday Morning early. Trying to fire up the bike at 6 a.m. and be done by 9:00. We will try to get in 50 mile loop. Some black trails not many...

I will be riding Stonyford Sunday Morning early. Trying to fire up the bike at 6 a.m. and be done by 9:00. We will try to get in 50 mile loop. Some black trails not many...

Wow, that's early. I was thinking of leaving the house around 7 and be riding by 9:30 or 10.

Club moto is closed forever. :thumbsup:

I might go to Argyll early Saturday morning.

I prefer Middle Creek to Cow Mountain.

I'm over in San Rafael.

CLUBMOTO is closed? STFU. Are you serious?

Where is Middle Creek? I'm in Walnut Creek. Is it open to red-stickers right now? Can you provide more details on Cow vs. Middle? Right now we are planning to ride Cow Sunday.

Thanks !!