Sign in to follow this  

? about UFO plastics

I am considering a new look for my cr.. are there plastics exactly like stock plastics or are there minor differences in there apearences? do the mounting holes match up well? and do they come with all the mounting hardware?

also can any one give me the link too there site? :thumbsup:

I got some radiator shrouds for my 95 when I rebuilt it a few months ago, I had to get some for a 93 though because I had a seat cover and sticker set given to me and the shrouds where cheaper than the stickers and seat cover (the holes where in different places on the 93 than the 95) but the shrouds matched right up on my bike and where a perfect match to my buddies 93 shrouds on his. (He's the one who gave me the graphics) They seem to be of the same quality as the ones I replaced.

Dauntae

sounds good.. do you happen to have a link? I am going to buy white plastics for my 96' cr250 and im shopping around, also trying too get as much feed back on a few different brands as i can.

Thanks for your reply

I got mine from here kevinscycle Kind of local for me but he does online too, real nice guys and has most items in stock. TT won't let me put a link but just put that name in search and it will come up.

Dauntae

...I am going to buy white plastics for my 96' cr250...
We just did my friends '96 CR250 in all white plastic, then added a N-Style graphics kit (from eBay). Nice. :thumbsup: