Sign in to follow this  

A nice leisurely drive down the dragon.

dumbass... i cant believe they didnt get out to help lol... camera probably shut off cause them bikers caught up to them and kicked thier ass for not stopping lol.

You can hear them contemplating what to do... and they decide that they will get their arses kicked if they stay, so they leave.

As for what I would do. If I was in their situation and were clearly NOT at fault... and the rider had help I'd probably leave too. [unless the crash was more severe]

If that was me I wouldn't have stoped either. The driver of the rig did nothing wrong. I would have been laughing at the harley guys so much they would have definitly kicked my ass

Harley is building dual sports now? Hope he had bark busters,

Nice footage. :thumbsup:

I would have stoped just to see what happend to the bike. He just dissapeared, lol. LMAO the chick in the background "WHY WOULD HE DO THAT?" haha!!!

harley davidson .....$18,000.00 all the chrome extras... $1000.00 .... riding like a total idiot ... priceless :thumbsup:

Listen to when the guy first says " DUDE, THEY'RE GOING TO BEAT OUR @$$e$" - that was so funny - I thought he was going to cry. :thumbsup::ride::cry::ride:

That driver was an ass. he was at no falt, and should have atleast gotten out to check if the guy was ok. I agree the guy an the bike was an ass, but come on, if you were practicing and someone passed you that wanted to go faster and crashed, would you see if they were alright, i know i would. Those guys were more worried about there frind, then beating his ass. They never even gave the driver mean gestures. If anything, they should be beat now for leaving withour atleast checking on the guy. But, thats just my .02 cents, and what its worth, im not always to sure.

I would have done things differently. I would have said something to him before I left. Like, "Are you dumb?"

The guy right behind him almost did the same thing!!!

didnt anybody else catch the fact that they were just sterotyped as a badass harley rider who was gonna kick there ass? cmon guys :thumbsup:

Maybe it's just me. I would have popped it in 4wd and thrown the tow cable down and dragged the bike out. 3 or 4 of the buddies could have steadied it. I might have even had to throw the cable down and pull the guy out, did you see how steep it was?

They would have been loving me for that.

I'm not too worried about the butt kicking I'm 6'4" and 365.