Sign in to follow this  

$375 to spend, but what to get?

Well, I sold a few things on eBay and I have $375. But what do I need? I've got the FCR, Athena, Yoshi RS-3, dirt and motard wheels, TT graphics, look at the garage. What do I spend it on?

Topar rear rotor guard, Zeta front sprocket guard, carbon fibre anything, Zeta clutch and Brake levers, new chain and sprockets, lunch, beer, gas.......... :thumbsup:

Zeta clutch and Brake levers,:ride:

Has anybody worked out how to use a Zeta front brake lever on an S or SM.

Fitting a hydraulic pressure switch gets the brake light working, that the easy bit.

But the stock lever uses the switch activating arm, to stop the lever swinging to far forward.

The Zeta does not have this arm fitted, and so will swing too far forward.

Neil.

:thumbsup::cry::ride:

Stablizer...Any brand is better than none...

I really like my scott's stabilizer.

I was told the zeta brake lever definately works with the S, can't remember by whom right now. Isn't is supposed to swing forward so that i won't break off?

Suspension...if necessary.

OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhh, better choice then mine :thumbsup:

You need absolutely nothing, but I would like a FCR. You can just have them ship it to my house. :thumbsup::ride:

I was told the zeta brake lever definately works with the S, can't remember by whom right now. Isn't is supposed to swing forward so that i won't break off?

Yes it should spring forward, but not free fall forward till it points at the headlamp.

Nothing to do with the spring pivot, it's where it pivots in the master cylinder that is different to the E.

This afternoon I asked my local dealer to find out if they can get one for my S.

I already have the clutch one saved behind the counter, until we can work the brake one out.

Neil.

:thumbsup::ride::cry:

Yes it should spring forward, but not free fall forward till it points at the headlamp.

Nothing to do with the spring pivot, it's where it pivots in the master cylinder that is different to the E.

This afternoon I asked my local dealer to find out if they can get one for my S.

I already have the clutch one saved behind the counter, until we can work the brake one out.

Neil.

:thumbsup::cry::ride:

I submitted the post that 10 Guy is talking about. I have both the Zeta brake and clutch lever. The brake lever pivots at 2 different points, one at the master cylinder and one further up the lever. As for the brake light there is a piece that screws into the brake lever for dual sport bikes that depresses the pin that activates the light when the brake is applied. :ride::ride:

Case Savers, Gel Grips, rack, Pivot Pegs, Zeta anything, Gutsracing seat, Edge Tail Light.

You already have good tires, RIGHT? :thumbsup:

I submitted the post that 10 Guy is talking about. I have both the Zeta brake and clutch lever. The brake lever pivots at 2 different points, one at the master cylinder and one further up the lever. As for the brake light there is a piece that screws into the brake lever for dual sport bikes that depresses the pin that activates the light when the brake is applied. :thumbsup::cry:

See, I knew I was going crazy :ride: