Sign in to follow this  

Rocket Exhaust ???

Are these fairly new? Looking at their website, the pipes look pretty cool but do they perform, durable, ETC......

I met the guy that owns that company a couple times at Starwest. He's a nice guy...his kid is racing ponca right now...I havent tried one, but the guys that have like them and they look nice. And they've got a reasonable price tag too...

Thanks for the input. That artical in Trans Worl was pretty good.

The guys at TWMX are the EXACT opposite of the guys at MXA...TWMX loves everything..Ive never seen a critcal word from thier mouths. Not even when they spent 1800 for 2 hp on thier mini.

Nice guys over there at TWMX...but..as far as reviews of stuff...when they are always glowing...you wonder the frame of reference...ya know?

Where on the other hand, MXA will throw a bike completely under the bus for so-so grips or graphics...

I know the guys who owns the Co and rep for them they work great, have a couple friends with them on 05 450s they love them and the price is great. The guy who own the Co used to be part owner of Big Gun and he wanted to make a better pipe so he sold. and started Rocket. Im thinking about putting a single on my sons new 06crf 250. Im trying to get them to make the dual though. :thumbsup: