Sign in to follow this  

Gnarly pipe for 125?

Why don't they make a Gnarly pipe's for the 125's? There the ones that need it the most?? :thumbsup:

Because they know that putting that pipe on it will do absolute no good for it. a 125 is a 125, its never going to have low end power like a 250.

If you want more low end, go for porting. Its cheaper than a pipe and will give you better results.

If you want more low end, go for porting. Its cheaper than a pipe and will give you better results.

its been ported and polished and alot more, i have every thing you can do to my motor on my 125..

Well, your not supposed to ride it down low...why should it have power down there????

Well, your not supposed to ride it down low...why should it have power down there????

for tight motocross tracks, surpercoss, and trail riding :thumbsup::ride::cry:

its been ported and polished and alot more, i have every thing you can do to my motor on my 125..

If this is true, i can only reccomend a big bore or a bigger bike (big bore class or 250f). Or if you just want to keep your bike, you will just have to adapt your riding around the bike.

If this is true, i can only reccomend a big bore or a bigger bike (big bore class or 250f). Or if you just want to keep your bike, you will just have to adapt your riding around the bike.

i was going to bore it to a 134cc or a 144cc last week at boyesen and the guy "Wes" told me cr125's are better as a 125 and dont bore them out becouse the exhaust port is really thin and if i bored it out it would get even smaller and crack then my bike would break down alot and i would have to replate it like once a year so i just keped it pored and polished like how it was..

there will never be "power" down low on a 125. they dont make power till 80,000 rpm lol.

but just practice with the clutch by feathering it to get power when your down low. thats what i did when i had my 125, and since then its taught me the meaning of clutch control.