Michigan-Wolverine Trail

Never been to Sandtown (always wanted to) But wolverene is nice trail. The B and C loops are the best. The A loop sucks.

As for how to get there maybe this will help.

http://www.dnr.state.mi.us/spatialdatalibrary/pdf_maps/trail_maps/orv/tomahwkn.pdf

weber lake campground is a great place to camp and its just down the road from the staging area.

Is there camping there? and is the trail head big enough to pull in a 30ft trailer?

Yes there is camping there. Webber lake campground. Its just to the east of the staging area.

30ft trailer??? Maybe. Its a pretty good sized staging area with the angled drive thru parking. you might get in there.

http://www.michigandnr.com/parksandtrails/ParksandTrailsInfo.aspx?id=611

Hey YZ400 man, I rode the A loop and didnt think it was bad....am I missing out on something, or what makes the B and C loops so much better? Also, next weekend I am riding the trails again, do i dare try those with my stock tank on my 450sx?...1.9 gallons. Thanks man.

next weekend I am riding the trails again, do i dare try those with my stock tank on my 450sx?...1.9 gallons. Thanks man.

I ride with guys with stock tanks and I see them carry gas in glass bottles and add it 10 miles down the trail, I would have a compass if your riding the B loop, my cell phone also had service in most areas, but not everywhere.

I ride with guys with stock tanks and I see them carry gas in glass bottles and add it 10 miles down the trail, I would have a compass if your riding the B loop, my cell phone also had service in most areas, but not everywhere.

More like an indian guide. That loop is confusing as hell.

It's been some time since my last visit to wolverine...some of the best riding I have encountered,being that I'm from ontario Canada,this upcoming weekend is a long weekend with the monday as a public holiday.

Leaving after work on the 4th of August to Weber lake (thanks yz Man for the info provided some weeks ago)looking to spend some much needed time on my new 300 Gasser...Saturday morning 'c' loop,Sat late aft. 'b' loop. Sunday???