Sign in to follow this  

2007 Models

I am getting excited about what KTM will do with its model line up. I read yesterday that the 450 will definately have electric start. Also found a European website that showed the 300 will have electric start as well. Wonder how much weight that will add. Does anybody know any more about their models. I heard that all the 2 stroke bikes were getting changes.

I can't wait for the 07 models! the 450 IS NOT gonna be heavier with the electric starter. they compensated for the wait in other areas ( one example, every engine cover is made of magnesium) but i don't remember a lot of other details. BUT A ALL NEW 250 SX 2stroke!! I'm gonna be in line for the new 250 sx 2-stroke! the Suspension is also supposed to be all new and completely blow the old stuff out of the water on all the models. and they look weird as hell next year. number plates are gonna be a bitch.

dude do you know what totp is? cuz that wasn't it

I saw a 250SX '07 last weekend. on the photos they looked a bit weird for me but now I 've seen it real, wow! looks great, has a closed cardridge fork, modified motor and my friends 05 SX250 runs without any problems - must be a great bike :thumbsup:

All '07 KTMs will come with TOTP.

Previously all the bikes except the 400 EXC came with TOTP, but I think this is why Kevxr416843089290384 is getting an 07