Sign in to follow this  

Newer bike pics.

he probly thinks its a 125. If that is 04 or older, 1800 is too steep.

thats a 80 or 85? you can find 125's for the tag u have on that...n droppin 50 buck...lol still not a good deal...the bike is used...outdated...and a mini...i just got rid of my '99 yz125 that was MINT...full fmf pipe..boysen power reeds...all the protection...fatbars...twin air...for a grand..i could have got 1300 out of it..but i just let it go..im just trying to give u advice...i dont think ull get many lookers for the tag u have on it...

What is a TAG?

I'm no genius or anything, and I dont want to speak for him, but I think he means 'tag' as in 'price tag'.

:thumbsup:

Well this is Kelly Blue Book Retail in San Antonio Texas

2003 Yamaha YZ85

1-Cylinder

2-Stroke

85cc

Suggested Retail Value $1895

The Kelley Blue Book Suggested Retail Value is representative of dealers' asking prices and is the starting point for negotiation between a consumer and a dealer. This Suggested Retail Value assumes that the unit has been fully reconditioned and is in excellent condition. Mileage/condition and additional equipment may have a substantial impact on the value shown above. This value also takes into account the dealers' profit, costs for advertising, sales commissions and other costs of doing business. The final sale price will likely be less depending on the unit's actual condition, popularity, type of warranty offered and local market conditions.

You can't go by what either of those say. I just go by what they sell for locally. I saw an 02 stock sell for 1950. And then 2 04's sell for 2,000.

ehh alright looking bike heres mine 061222224.jpg

to much upgrades to list and dont harse on the graphics i got them for my birthday there not wut i wanted but eh

hmm i was liek only gunna ask 2000 or 2300 what do you guys think i could get or wut u would pay

THe bike is ugly, sorry. It's just how the honda 85s look and plus the flame graphics and numbers. I'd say you'd get 19 for it.

cute bikes. :thumbsup:

but seriously, I'd say 1500 for the yz and 17 for the cr if you want to sell them anytime soon. minis depreciate quickly and aren't in very high demand.

check my bike out and tell me what u think its worth.. its in the 85 class i was thinkin 2500