Newer bike pics.

thats a 80 or 85? you can find 125's for the tag u have on that...n droppin 50 buck...lol still not a good deal...the bike is used...outdated...and a mini...i just got rid of my '99 yz125 that was MINT...full fmf pipe..boysen power reeds...all the protection...fatbars...twin air...for a grand..i could have got 1300 out of it..but i just let it go..im just trying to give u advice...i dont think ull get many lookers for the tag u have on it...

Well this is Kelly Blue Book Retail in San Antonio Texas

2003 Yamaha YZ85

1-Cylinder

2-Stroke

85cc

Suggested Retail Value $1895

The Kelley Blue Book Suggested Retail Value is representative of dealers' asking prices and is the starting point for negotiation between a consumer and a dealer. This Suggested Retail Value assumes that the unit has been fully reconditioned and is in excellent condition. Mileage/condition and additional equipment may have a substantial impact on the value shown above. This value also takes into account the dealers' profit, costs for advertising, sales commissions and other costs of doing business. The final sale price will likely be less depending on the unit's actual condition, popularity, type of warranty offered and local market conditions.