Sign in to follow this  

Any place to ride in opopka

going on a camping trip with the wife and kids on the weekend of august 6th. Just wondering if I should load up the drz 400s. If there is any trail riding to be had . We are camping at wekiwa springs state park any info or possibly a group ride would be great.

We Floridians never heard of that town :ride:

But we're so smart we think you meant Apopka.

Check out Ocala Nat. Forrest and or Croom (brooksville).

Is the DRZ tagged? Makes a big difference for Ocala.

PM ACMoodz (check in SE forum for his threads) he does a lot of Dual sporting

Don :thumbsup:

I,m riding with Charlie in the morning. sorry bout that there spelling thing it's never been my strong point. I rode to the forest with him a couple of weeks ago. I guess I'll ride from the campground to there. Thanks for the info

You should try camping at Manatee Springs. Is much nicer camp and spring area. It is also closer to the Ocala Forest. Manatee is in Chiefland.

ACE RESIDES IN APOPKA/NOT ALOTTA SPOTS TO RIDE WITHOUT GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF HIDDEN SPOTS/CAN E- MAIL ME @ ACEFANR@AOL.COM FOR A POSSIBLE HOOK UP BEFORE YA RIDE OUTTA WEKIWA

Why does ACE TYPE IN ALL CAPS??? Ace must know that typing in all caps is akin to yelling in cyberworld. :thumbsup:

AC,

Now come on, ACE's keyboard could have a stuck "caps lock" key (maybe he's eating peanuts while typing!), cause we know that FL riders don't yell at no-one (well maybe them there quadders!).

There's this guy on my streetbike forum that always types in caps and blue lettering (I always rag on him and he takes it so serious I just LMAO).

AC,

watch out, now he's got the "bold" thing going (I think he's really pissed at you)

ACE,

Just messin' with ya!!

So you have hiddin' spots (trails, single track,etc.)??

Can you PM me what location and how often you ride (I'm always up for new territory.