Sign in to follow this  

First Impressions 2007 KTM SXF 450

I hope it's as good as advertised...looks pretty sweet, except for the orange fork guards and rear plastic is kinda funky.

I'd hit it :thumbsup:

Wow, they got that bike really early! If only the dealers would get them sometimes this year!

Looks and sounds like what I was hoping for. It's a good year for KTM. As the article shows, Transworld doesn't hold punches about KTM...so I'm kinda surprised they left it as positive as they did without more time on it. Must be nice...can't wait to read about the 505.

Looks and sounds like what I was hoping for. It's a good year for KTM. As the article shows, Transworld doesn't hold punches about KTM...so I'm kinda surprised they left it as positive as they did without more time on it. Must be nice...can't wait to read about the 505.

looks like the bike rides much higher in the stroke than past years also looks more settled did anyone else notice that?

looks like the bike rides much higher in the stroke than past years also looks more settled did anyone else notice that?

Suspension looks 100 times better from the video. if it was an older KTM is would be jack hammering over the bumps, and would just be less controled all around.