Dikes on bikes!

So, we are having a birthday party for my BF son. Afterwords, after most of everyone goes home, I decided to pop in Dust to Glory. Theres 2 couples still at my house, the bf best friend and his wife, and the bf sister and her bf (lets call him Brian). Brian is a quad rider and every one else there is riding 2 wheels. Anyhow, we are hanging out and he says something but the only thing that caught my attention was, "Dikes on Bikes"! and I was like &%$#@!!!!!!

He swearers that quads are harder and the more manlier thing to ride. And I was like,"you got training wheels on your shit! and your saying that 2 wheels are harder to ride than 4???!!!!" I couldn't believe it, he just called me a dike!!!

Then the bf sister said that they had to go home now so the argument ended there. I just wanted to share my quad egotistical experience with you guys.

"Dikes on Bikes"! and I was like &%$#@!!!!!!

help the non-native

Babylon did not help much:

dyke

(also dike)

■ noun

an embankment built to prevent flooding from the sea. ▶an earthwork serving as a boundary or defence: Offa's Dyke.

a ditch or watercourse.

Geology an intrusion of igneous rock cutting across existing strata. Compare with sill.

■ verb [often as adjective dyked] provide (land) with a dyke to prevent flooding.

help the non-native

Babylon did not help much:

dyke

(also dike)

■ noun

an embankment built to prevent flooding from the sea. ▶an earthwork serving as a boundary or defence: Offa's Dyke.

a ditch or watercourse.

Geology an intrusion of igneous rock cutting across existing strata. Compare with sill.

■ verb [often as adjective dyked] provide (land) with a dyke to prevent flooding.

Lesbian, usually nicknamed, Butch. Wears flannels and sports a bad haircut. Stereotypically.

Lesbian, usually nicknamed, Butch. Wears flannels and sports a bad haircut. Stereotypically.

HEY! This haircut was good enough for my gym teacher.....then it's good enough for me! ?

Ok, I'm outta here....the LPGA tour is in town.

peace,

janette

quads are the easyest thing to ride! i put my 16 your old sister(girly as can be) on a quad for the fist time, she had never even seen a touch a quad before and she was still able to ride it like shes been riding quads for years!