Sign in to follow this  

david knight usa bound for 2007

Just read Knighter is USA bound for 2007 GNCC series, i take it this means there will be a serious 4 stroke threat to the GNCC title at last, well i hope so, make sure you make the guy welcome he's a top bloke and a real gentleman.

I didn't want to big it up too much by saying how fast/how well he was gonna do to stir our friends on the other side of the big pond up, but it seems most off road racing team managers would pick him for there no 1 rider, anyone think a Japanese manufacturer will poach him for big dollars from ktm if he wins gncc in first year?

i take it this means there will be a serious 4 stroke threat to the GNCC title at last
Does he commonly ride a 4-stroke? In the recent Dirt Rider coverage of the Erzberg (Sept '06, pg 82), he's on a 2-stroke. I realize it's an entirely different race, but.......

He races a 525 in the World Enduro Races.

Plus I know a few of the GNCC teams for sure are preparing for the switch to four-strokes in the series. Team AmPro Yamaha has already confirmed this, they are going to be riding the YZ450F.

Doug

I wondered when the GNCC teams would start switching to fours. They are not going to promote bike they don't sell anymore.