Need pics of 82 xr200r carb isolator

I got my Isolator today but it appears to eithe rbe wrong or my mnotor is sitting wrong. When I try it put it on the carb wants to sit into the rear shock & spring. I am trying to determine if it is correct or not. I would appreciate any pics of 81-83 xr200rs with close ups of the carb isolator and carb mounted on the bike. This one also has a slight bend in it I am not sure if mine is supposed to or not. This part was missing when I got the bike. I tried to order one and they are not made anymore. I just want to get this bike running.

I can try to get some pics of the carb on my '81 this weekend... Currently my camera is not working properly, but I will see if I can get it going again. I'm not quite familar with what exactly the isolator is however.... Do you just mean the piece between the carb and the cylinder?

It appears that the carb is supposed to be offset slightly, outward, to the right side of the bike. The airbox setup looks similar to the XR100 setup. I have an XR100 engine on the bench now, I can take a few photos of it tomorrow, if the need be.

It does appear I do have an xr100 manifold but I ordered another that is suppsed to be a xr200r manifold. I looked at the pic and held mine beside it and they are different. The one in the pic appears to have the bends in the direction I need them to be to allow my carb to mount. Thanx for the replies guys.

FF300

Edited: to resemble english.

It does appread I do have an xr100 manifold but I oredered another that is suppsed to be a xr200r manifold. I looked at the pic and held mien beside it and they are different. Th eon in the pic appears to have the neds in teh direction I need them to be to allow my carb to mount. Thanx for the replies guys.

FF300

English??????

Sorry, I couldn't get my camera to work... It should bend so that the carburetor will be pointed to the left side of the rear shock, if you were looking at it from the front of the bike. I don't know what to say to help other that that. It is very possible that you got the wrong part, because it should be pretty much self-explanitory.

It searched the internet high and low for pics. I definately have the wrong part. I have the right part on teh way. It ha turned into just a minor set back. I wanted to start the bike this wekend and now it is looking like next weekend. I still have to asemble the top portion of the carb, which I need to figure out how to do.