Sign in to follow this  

2007's Hit the Floor Today

Just an FYI...Fay Myers in Denver just got in some 2007 250SXF's, a 450XC along with some of the 2-Stroke XC and XCW's today.

The newly designed SXF looks pretty darn cool!

I am more interested to hear about the 450SXF, doesn't seem like we will see them untill January from what i am hearing but i hope i got bad info. Transworld already has theirs, i just wish the dealers would get theirs too

We should hopefully see them in November...that's when they're scheduled to be here anyway.

November, really? That's not too bad. Up to two weeks ago alot of people on the forums and even my dealer were thinking January. I guess we'll wait and see.

I wouldn't be surprised if they came in earlier than November. If the Mags have them already...the dealer bikes won't be too far behind.

I wouldn't be surprised if they came in earlier than November. If the Mags have them already...the dealer bikes won't be too far behind.

You could be right......I wasn't expecting the ones we got today until late next week or the week after.....they were'nt supposed to be shipped until today.

This year may be a little different then last.....shipments were delayed last year because of weather...if the Hurricanes slack off this year, our bikes will hopefully get here sooner!

I created another thread on the topic, but if you see legit details on the 525 street legal, I think I might not be the only one thinking about a new bike ... : )

Hey BP,

Yeh I saw that new SXF today at FM's, pretty sweet, when is my new 250xcw-f coming in..ha ha, Phil will let me know.

Didnt see the 450XC though, have to hit Phil up again.

9 bikes from FM and counting....zzeeesh..no wonder my wife gets pissed when I walk in there.

the EXC's were over here last week my mates got a 525 exc in his garage as i speak:)

looks hot to

IMG_0219.jpg

Talked to dealer 7-29-06 said invoice came on thursday he is expecting bikes in next week. Wating fo 250xcf-w. :thumbsup:

I was at the local shop checking out a 400EXC and they had 25 new bikes in crates in back. Early and awesome for KTM riders.

Greg

The way I ride that License plate would probably cut my legs off !!

......................24.gif

it does look dangerous tho. :thumbsup:

I think the black rims look great. :thumbsup:

wait till they have some miles on them and a few tire changes...

November, really? That's not too bad. Up to two weeks ago alot of people on the forums and even my dealer were thinking January. I guess we'll wait and see.

this happens every year and in truth no one knows. bought a 06250sxf in july last year