Sign in to follow this  

ISDE New Zealand

I made it through the qualifier series and qualified for the World Trophy team. I have team USA shirts for sale and a fundraiser or two in the works. If any of you guys would like to buy a shirt let me know. They are 20 dollars. Im putting all my effort this year into six days and am going for gold.

email me for shirt details at

paulridesbikes@yahoo.com

Thank You

Paul Neff

Congrats...a local going across the world is worth supporting.

Congrats Paul! I will take a t-shirt. Also, many have asked me why the Team Washington benefit poker run was cancelled?

Yeah Mike is on the senior team with Jeff Fredette and Alan Deyo. Other Washington guys are Teddy Hahn, Brandon Johnson, and John Seehorn. Rory Sullivan and Mason Harrison are going from Oregon.

The Poker Run was cancelled because it was to much work and with all the expenses the riders werent making much money. Me and Mike Bronn are having an Open Motocross practice at John Beals track in Monroe. Also there will be a huge bbq and an auction with lots of cool motocycle stuff. More Details in a few days.

Congratulations to all the riders from WA, OR & ID for qualifying for this year's ISDE Teams.

Three time's a charm, Paul. Time for a gold medal to go with the two silvers you've already received.

It is exciting to see Mike Bronn going this year, too. He has worked so hard the past few years with his training and racing, coming up through the Senior class and then jumping to Open A & AA racing against kids half his age. He is a living poster of guts and determination.

Of course it is super seeing the stalwart Alan Deyo, brothers Brandon Johnson and Teddy Hahn and Rockford native Jon Seehorn all returning again. And I'm sure the Oregon riders have worked hard to earn their positions, as well. Absolutely some of the best representatives we can have from the NW.