Sign in to follow this  

drag race kdx vs. 125

i dont want any stupid remarks like y would u do that i was j/w if nebody has ever drag raced their kdx against like a 125 two stroke or maybe a 250F and how did u do? :thumbsup:

i dont want any stupid remarks like y would u do that i was j/w if nebody has ever drag raced their kdx against like a 125 two stroke or maybe a 250F and how did u do? :ride:

i havent but the kdx i think has more low end and i think the 125 have more mid and maybe more top end.. i dont no what would win :thumbsup:

KDX wins it has more top end, the 125 accelerates faster but the KDX has more top end, I raced a yz125 and in the lower and mid he beat me but once I got up in my gears I was gone. And I rode my buddies crf250 and in the top it didn't feel like it had as much top as mine.

Asking about dirtbikes winning drag races is kinda like asking who's alcohol funny car could do a 75' triple better isnt it?

i dont want any stupid remarks like y would u do that i was j/w if nebody has ever drag raced their kdx against like a 125 two stroke or maybe a 250F and how did u do? :thumbsup:

You need to clarify your post. Bone stock KDX's are WAY choked down as far as power, and will get spanked in a dragrace by any 125 or 250F.

A piped KDX is a totally different animal. KDX produce faster top speeds as the transmission has on "overdrive" in top gear.

my piped 220 easily walks away from my friends piped 02 cr125. The fall off point on his 125 is pretty abrupt. Something to consider is he weighs 45lbs more than me. However in different situations I can't keep up with him. I think he just has bigger balls than me at most things too...He's looking at a new KTM 250 so I guess my days are numbered.

You need to clarify your post. Bone stock KDX's are WAY choked down as far as power, and will get spanked in a dragrace by any 125 or 250F.

A piped KDX is a totally different animal. KDX produce faster top speeds as the transmission has on "overdrive" in top gear.

True totally sotkced you'll get walked by most 125's and 250f's but if you put a pipe and get a few things done, they're pretty beastly bikes. (see garage for example :thumbsup: )