Sign in to follow this  

help

how do you prime a new brake line i cant seem to get it to build any pressure up. does any one have any tips?

I've heard of people using Syringes and all kinds of stuff to get fluid into the caliper. I pumped the front brake for (I'm not shitting you) an hour before I started getting fluid to purge. Just keep pumping.

Put a plastic tube on the bleed valve, and use the greatest vacuum pump ever made. It's right under your nose.

Seriously, slurp like a straw on the tube until fluid starts flowing. Now, don't be a dimwit and take a swig of brake fluid, but I've put on many a new line, and the mouth pump works like a champ every time.

Put a plastic tube on the bleed valve, and use the greatest vacuum pump ever made. It's right under your nose.

Seriously, slurp like a straw on the tube until fluid starts flowing. Now, don't be a dimwit and take a swig of brake fluid, but I've put on many a new line, and the mouth pump works like a champ every time.

im using a little water pump,but i dont know if i should i have the bleeder open and pull the leaver i dont want to have just wasted all that time