Sign in to follow this  

Minnesota ride: Saturday, July 29th 2006 *Updated*

Nemadji: Anyone who wishes to show up is welcome. :thumbsup: Others are coming about 10am or so. Map of Nemadji

If you need to estimate drive times see Mapquest.

Weather should be excellent tomorrow. High of 80F or so, so it sure beats the forcast for the southern part of the state (99F).

Hopefully they will get a little rain overnight.

PM me for more detailed directions or my phone number

My wife has to work so i will be home with my daughter, i guess we will have to work on our bikes. :cry: Have a good ride!! :thumbsup::ride:

Where are you located out of? I am in New Hope.

Saw the pic of your daughter on her new bike. :ride: Awesome!!

My daughter (6 yrs old) rode a motorcycle for the first time last weekend.:thumbsup: She had so much fun on a DRZ110. Keeps asking me when we are going to get one. :cry:

I am hoofing it up north to get out of the 100F weather down here tomorrow.

We're neighbors!! :ride: I live in Crystal. I would have to say we have no excuse not to get out for a ride one of these days! :thumbsup::cry:

We're neighbors!! :cry: I live in Crystal. I would have to say we have no excuse not to get out for a ride one of these days! :thumbsup::ride:

Hahaha.....too funny. Yea...we'll have to get together soon either on a ride or for maint. as we have essentially the same bike. The bike is due for some TLC and rotating the rear tire...

:ride: