Sign in to follow this  

Please flame me

I just took delivery of a new DID o-ring chain and 13/49 sprockets. The problem is I have brain damage and I cut out one too many links. I already ordered an ERT2 and that along with my new 13/48 sprockets is gonna be my track setup. Now I'm devising some sort of "fire road - top speed" set up so that my 112 link o-ring chain doesn't have to slowly corrode away to dust on the floor of my garage. I just wanna know how small of a rear sprocket I have to get to make it fit. :thumbsup:

I did something similar, except i cut it where i wanted to. I just didnt realize I have to run my axle blocks all the way forward. I can't fit a paddle tire in there is the main problem.

idiot, you really messed up because you are supposed to leave the chain a little long just in case you want to run a bigger rear sprocket. Now you can even run what you have.

You will be fine, just find some rivet type master links

measure twice, cut once.

LOL... Where were you yesterday?

I'm kinda sketchy about using two master links especially since they would be right next to each other.

I'm thinking it might fit wit 13/45.. 13/43 if i have to.

Two masters works fine been there done that with 2 450's never broke a chain. Many threads on this same issue.

I just wanna know what size sprocket to buy.... anybody???

13/47 works on my 05 nicely.

Just add a master link...The chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.